4' x 8' Veneer Sheet, Peel-and-Stick Backing
No messy contact cement required—just peel off the backing, lay it down, and roll it out!
Our easy-to-apply PSA veneer sheets offer clean, easy ''peel-and-stick'' application. This is a selection of full 48'' x 96'' sheets, each large enough to cover a full 4' x 8' sheet of MDF or other substrate. The large size gives you maximum flexibility when planning your cuts, resulting in maximum yield from a single sheet. The long lengths are well-suited for refacing tall pantries and upper cabinets. The sheets can also be sub-divided for smaller work, just use a scissors. No messy contact cement needed—simply peel off the backing and use a J-Roller (#50014, sold separately) for smooth results.
- Unfinished, pre-sanded real wood AA face-grade veneers
- Accepts stains and finishes beautifully
- Permanently bonds to wood, glass, plastic and metal substrates
- Substrates should be perfect smooth—not recommended for use on fir plywood
Refacing tips: First, apply veneer to the end panels. Once you're ready for the faceframes, start with the stiles (vertical members). Cut veneer slightly wider than stile (leaving an overlap), and line up edge with top of the stile. Peel off backing and press as you go. Trim off the excess veneer. Finish by using a High Pressure J-Roller for optimal adhesion. Repeat the procedure on the rails (horizontal members).
Because the veneer is a product of nature, no two pieces will look the same. The picture is just an example and not the exact grain or color you will receive.
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood