Classic Adirondack Chair Templates with Plan
Pre-cut full-size cardboard templates make building this chair as easy as trace,cut and assemble! And perhaps no woodworking project is so immediately rewarding to the tired craftsman as a comfortable, welcoming Adirondack chair. With wide arms to perch your drink on, and a contoured seat and back that conforms to your body, this design is the pinnacle of relaxation.The plan includes step-by-step instructions to walk you through the entire construction process. We've retained the same easy-to-build qualities of the classic Adirondack chair, but designed the frame and armrests for even better durability.
- Includes full-sized cardboard templates for tracing the more difficult parts
- Templates can be used again and again for multiple chairs
- Templates also include markings for pilot holes and through-holes
We've made it easy to purchase all the fasteners you need to build our Adirondack Chair (#49259, sold separately). Rather than searching through bins at the hardware store or searching for multiple items online, our kit makes it as simple as one click, for one low price. Spend less time shopping and more time woodworking! All fasteners are made of stainless steel for maximum resistance to the elements.
(1) Adirondack Chair Templates with Plan
(1) Set of Instructions
Stainless Steel Hardware Pack (Item #54909)
(45) #8 x 1-5/8'' Stainless Steel Deck Screws
(38) #8 x 2-1/2'' Stainless Steel Deck Screws
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood