Adjustable Drawer Locking Device for Tandem Blumotion Slides
For faster, more flexible adjustment of your drawer fronts, these Blum Locking Devices are indispensable. They replace the standard locking devices that come with the Blum Tandem Plus Blumotion Drawer Slides (#43841, sold separately), and offer easy tool-free adjustments up and down, and side to side. Just rotate the knob to move the drawer laterally, and press the adjustment tab to move it up and down. The locking devices also make it easy to install and remove your drawers.
- Stamped steel or zinc die-cast base with synthetic, spring-loaded release levers
- Captive right device, self-aligning left device-both included
- Length/Depth can be adjusted using a different screw hole on the slide of the runner (if necessary)
- Tool-free height adjustment-raises drawer front up to 1/8"
- Tool-free front side-to-side adjustment-moves drawer front a maximum of 1/16" to the left or right
|Manufacturer Part Number||T51.1901 R|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.