Axiom 4.2W CNC Laser Kit by JTech
Axiom's laser attachment kit boasts 4.2 watts of power, enough to engrave wood, leather, acrylics, and to cut thin, soft materials like thin balsa and basswood, foam, paper, cloth and acrylics. It is compatible with all Axiom Basic, Pro, Pro+ and Elite Series CNC machines. All necessary components are included, and installation is easily achieved with the included pre-wired connectors; there is no need for soldering. The kit is designed to comply with high powered Class 4 laser regulations. It includes a keyed switch that enables the laser, a safety interlock switch that disables the beam if the laser is removed from the router, power fault protection, which prevents the beam from activating after a power failure, and LED indicators that indicate when the laser is active. Precision laser trimmed regulators provide constant current to the laser. Other features include soft start, current limiting, reverse protection, ESD protection, and thermal shutdown control.
- High power 2.5A current source
- Current range is adjustable in 500ma increments
- Integrated cooling fan
- Soft start for diode protection
- CW mode and input control mode
- Digitally isolated control input
- Control from CW to 5KHz
- Configurable input signal: inverting/non-inverting
- Multiple connector options for both laser/LED output and control input
- LED status lights for input laser enabled and laser on
- There is an additional $10.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery time: 14 days.
(1) 2.5 Amp Adjustable Safety Compliant Laser Diode Driver with Pre-Wired Connections
(1) 12V 2.5A Power Adapter with US Style Plug
(1) Safety Goggles for 445nm Lasers
(1) Set of Laser Extension Cables
|Manufacturer Part Number||ALK42|