Bench Dog® Crown-Cut
Cutting crown molding doesn't have to be difficult! Crown-Cut eliminates the complication of cutting crown and cove molding, giving you perfect miters, every time. What's the secret? Crown-Cut holds the molding at its intended angle while you cut it. No more compound cuts and tedious trial and error! Before Crown-Cut, miscalculated compound cuts produced sloppy miters that screamed for caulk and paint. Even if you're using the coping method for inside miters, Crown-Cut will prove useful for the initial cuts. For a professional looking job, cut your crown and cove the easy way!
- The safest and easiest way to cut crown and cove molding
- Fits all 10" and larger miter saws, regular or sliding
- Exclusive fence risers adjust to fit crown and cove molding up to 6" wide
- Integral setup guide prevents costly miscuts
- Completely portable. Does NOT need to be attached to your miter saw
|Manufacturer Part Number||10-027|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.