Bora Portamate PM-2500 Mobile Base
Small shops and garage shops always have the same challenge—how to use every square inch of available space. With the PM2500 adjustable mobile base, that challenge is infinitely easier. The base features smooth-rolling casters that let you wheel your bandsaw, table saw, sander, drill press, jointer or planer into prime real estate when needed, and against the wall for storage. The base is sturdy, easy to assemble, and adjusts in 1" increments to fit virtually any woodworking machine from 12" x 12" up to 36" x 36". Large, industrial-grade metal foot-operated levers lock your machines to the floor a mere 3/4" above the ground for maximum stability and a comfortable working height.
- Non-marking 3" rubber wheels
- Oversized solid steel foot levers
- Metal locking mechanism for maximum strength
- 2-point rubber leveling feet
- Heavy duty channeled side rails with durable powder-coated finish