Bora PM-2550 Omnidirectional Heavy-Duty Adjustable Mobile Base
Just step on the levers to roll machines of up to 650 pounds easily around your shop—four swivel casters makes navigating tight spaces a breeze.
Small shops and garage shops always have the same challenge—how to use every square inch of available space. With the PM2550 adjustable mobile base, that challenge is infinitely easier. The base features smooth-rolling casters that let you wheel your bandsaw, table saw, sander, drill press, jointer or planer into prime real estate when needed, and against the wall for storage. Four swivel casters make omnidirectional steering easy, even in tight spaces. The base is sturdy, easy to assemble, and adjusts in 1'' increments to fit virtually any woodworking machine from a square of 12'' x 12'' to 36'' x 36'', or a rectangle up to 20'' x 52''. Large, industrial-grade metal foot-operated levers lock your machines in place close to the ground for maximum stability and a comfortable working height.
- All four wheels swivel for maximum maneuverability
- 3'' non-marking wheels with ball-bearings
- Oversized solid steel foot levers
- Metal locking mechanism for maximum strength
- 2-point rubber leveling feet
- Heavy duty channeled side rails with durable powder-coated finish
(1) Bora PM-2550 Omnidirectional Heavy-Duty Adjustable Mobile Base
|Manufacturer Part Number||PM-2550|