Bosch PR111 Plunge Base for GKF125CEN Palm Router
Features smooth plunge action and a locking lever, greatly enhancing the versatility of the Bosch GKF125CE compact router.
The Bosch PR111 plunge base features smooth plunge action and a spring-lock plunge control lever, greatly enhancing the versatility of the Bosch GKF125CE palm router. The quick-clamp system allows the palm router's motor to be easily moved from base to base. The plunge base's depth adjustment system includes a seven-step adjustable depth stop turret plus microfine adjustment for fast, accurate bit depth setting. The precision centering design makes it easy to center the sub-base to keep the bit on the cut line when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices. The included translucent polycarbonate sub-base provides enhanced visibility for accurate positioning.
- Durable base designed for easy and precise plunge routing—compatible with Bosch GKF125CE palm routers
- Extremely smooth, precise plunge action for easy and accurate plunge routing
- Microfine depth adjustment for precision routing
- Quick-clamp system allows motor to be easily moved from base to base
- Precision centering design enables the sub-base (and, if attached, an optional template guide bushing) to be accurately centered
- Translucent polycarbonate sub-base for enhanced visibility
- Plunge lock release lever is conveniently located for maximum control
- Contoured soft-grip handles provide enhanced comfort
(1) Bosch PR111 Plunge Base for GKF125CEN Palm Router
|Manufacturer Part Number||PR111|