220-lb. Heavy-Duty Full-Extension Drawer Slides - Centerline® 758 (16" to 28")
Solidly built to support loads of up to 220 pounds, these high-grade steel slides offer smooth, quiet operation for some of your heaviest applications. A positive stop prevents drawers from accidentally rolling open, while the trigger disconnect allows for simple drawer removal. Mounting hole pattern is consistent with all 32mm systems for easy installation.
- Sold in pairs and includes installation instructions and mounting hardware
- Steel ball-bearing action for smooth and quiet operation
- Trigger disconnect for easy drawer removal
- RoHS compliant, meeting the newest European and US ecological standards
- Made from high grade steel with an attractive zinc finish
- Tested to 50,000 cycles and backed by Rockler's limited lifetime warranty
- Replaces Accuride series 9301
- Requires 3/4" of side clearance
(1) Package of Mounting Hardware
(1) Set of Instructions
|Slide Weight Rating||220 lbs|
|Slide Extension||Full Extension|
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.