Dust Right 4'' Splice Fitting
Stepped design lets you splice two 4'' hoses, or attach a hose at one end and slide our 4'' Quick Change Handle onto the other end as needed.
This 4'' fitting can be used to splice two 4'' hoses together to create a longer hose. Alternatively, thanks to its stepped design, you can connect a 4'' hose to one end and use the other end for connecting the business end of our Dust Right 4'' Quick Change Handle (#55027, sold separately). The built-in swivel helps prevent the twisting and coiling that can make hoses hard to work with.
- Stepped design accepts 4'' hose at both ends, or a Dust Right 4'' Quick Change Handle (#55027, sold separately) at one end
- Swivel mechanism helps prevent hose twisting for easier handling and less wear
- Made from durable ABS plastic
(1) Dust Right® 4'' Splice Fitting
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
- Cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood