Dust Right® Detail Vacuum Kit
Dust always settles into narrow, confined spaces where it's safe from standard vacuum hoses. But dust is never safe from our Dust Right® Detail Vacuum Kit. Just push it onto the end of your hose and the narrow, flexible tip reaches into the most hard-to-reach spaces in your shop. Use it to clean out the inner workings and moving parts of your bandsaw, table saw and other power tools, and enjoy smoother adjustments as a result. Vacuum out the corners of shallow drawers, and clean out bins full of hardware without sucking up nuts and bolts. It slips easily into the openings of hollow turning projects, and you'll find plenty of uses inside your home and automobile as well, from cleaning out dryer ducts and heat registers to cleaning out the trays in your car or truck.
- Comfortable, sturdy glass-filled nylon handle with venting for optimal suction
- Flexible tubing can be cut to desired length, and is commonly available if a longer length is needed
- Two included mini vacuum tips for narrow crevices—or use the raw tubing for more general cleanup work
(1) 24'' length of clear tubing
(1) Chisel-tip mini vacuum tool
(1) Round-tip mini vacuum tool with bent shaft and taper
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.