Dust Right® Dust Separator with Vacuum Harness
Turn any shop vacuum with a 2-1/4'' ID outlet into a 2-stage dust and chip separator. When used with most power tools and shop vacuums, the Dust Right® Separator captures sawdust, wood chips, and other debris before it enters your vacuum, preventing the loss of suction power caused by a clogged vacuum filter. The five-caster base makes it exceptionally stable and easy to maneuver around the shop. Plus, hoses connect inside the in/out ports, preventing unintentional disconnections. The Dust Right® Separator creates a cyclonic air flow that causes most wood dust particles and other materials that are heavier than air to separate, preventing them from being passed to the vacuum. The vortex effect that is created prevents the loss of suction caused by prematurely clogged filters.
- 10-gallon translucent bucket is easy to empty and easy to tell when it's full
- Holds twice the capacity of competitors' products
- Maximum performance can be expected when using the Dust Right® Separator in woodworking or general shop cleaning applications
- Includes flex-form hose that is approximately 36'' long for connection to your shop vacuum
Included Vacuum Harness straps vacuum and separator together so you can roll them around without tipping, tangling or dislodging hoses!
Dust separators are a no-brainer for getting the most out of your shop vacuum dust collection system. If only they weren't so...well...''separated'' from the vacuum. That's where the Dust Right® Vacuum Harness ties it all together. It consists of a central support bracket with straps on either side that wrap around both your vacuum and the Dust Right® Dust Separator. Once secured together, you can roll the entire vac/separator combo around with far less chance of tipping, catching on obstacles, or tangling or detaching the various hoses.
- Heavy-duty adjustable straps are long enough to accommodate most shop vacuums
- Straps are height adjustable so you can determine where the strap will wrap, ensuring a tight fit
- Quick-release buckles let you easily detach separator or vacuum for easy chip disposal
- No-mar feet on bracket are adjustable to fit the specific contours of your vacuum
- 3/4'' holes on top of bracket let you add 3/4'' dowels for shop-made accessories
(1) 36'' Flex-form hose
(1) Dust Right® Vacuum Harness
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Dust Right® Dust SeparatorSAVE $20 (20%) Current Price: $79.99 Original Price: $99.99