Dust Right Floor Sweep with Blast Gate
Sweep in the dust and debris and watch it disappear—foot-operated blast gate lets you close it to maximize suction elsewhere.
Our Dust Right® Floor Sweep is a specialized dust collection port that captures any dust and debris that you sweep into it with a broom, eliminating the need for a shop dust pan. It incorporates a foot-activated blast gate so you can easily open it for use, then close it to maximize suction elsewhere in your shop. Mount it to the floor or the bottom of a wall with the pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Mounts to the floor or the bottom of a wall to capture dust and debris swept in with a broom
- Use your foot to open and close the blast gate—no need to bend down
- Contoured corners eliminate ''dead spaces'' where dust could build up
- Side tabs have four holes for mounting to floor, while back plate has single hole for wall-mounting
- Port fits 4'' dust hoses with hose clamps (not included)
- Made from durable plastic reinforced with rib supports for strength and durability
- Just over 18'' wide x 6-1/8'' deep (including tab for blast gate) x 2-3/8'' high at front opening
(1) Dust Right® Floor Sweep with Blast Gate
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood