Dust Right Ready-Mount 4'' to 2-1/2'' Fitting
Reduces your 4'' hose down to a 2-1/2'' hose for use with smaller tools—optional Ready-Mount Brackets allow easy, secure wall-mounting.
Our Ready-Mount reducer lets you connect a 4'' dust hose to a 2-1/2'' dust hose, or to the Dust Right FlexiPort Power Tool Hose Kits (#68966 and #51170), the Rockler Swiveling Hose Adapter (#31660) or the Dust Right 2-1/2'' Expandable Shop Vacuum Hose Kit (#58342). The 4'' end may also be connected to Schedule 40 PVC using our #52680 Adapter (sold separately). Paired with the Ready-Mount Brackets (#65053, sold separately), Ready-Mount fittings make mounting easy and secure—no trips to the hardware store and no shaky results that slide around when you need to attach or detach a hose.
- Reduces 4'' hose to a 2-1/2'' hose for use on smaller tools such as handheld tools and router tables
- Molded teeth interlock with the exclusive Ready-Mount Mounting Brackets (#65053, sold separately)
- Can be used without Ready-Mount Brackets as a standard 4'' to 2-1/2'' reducer
- Fitting won't spin or slip once secured in the brackets
- Made from durable ABS plastic
Note: Hose clamps and Mounting Brackets sold separately.
(1) Dust Right® Ready-Mount 4'' to 2-1/2'' Fitting
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
- Patents: rockler.com/patents
- This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and butadine, which is know to the State of California to cause to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product