Edge Guide for Rockler Portable Drill Guide
Lets you drill multiple holes the same distance from the edge—great for dog holes, shelf pin holes and Shaker pegs.
For any drilling operation involving a row of holes, our Edge Guide combined with the Portable Drill Guide (#52885, sold separately) will be a welcome assistant. The Edge Guide sets the distance from the edge of your work, ensuring consistent hole location. Whether you're drilling dog holes in a new workbench, shelf pin holes in a cabinet, or peg holes for a Shaker coat rack, you'll love the added convenience. Includes two 12'' aluminum guide bars—if more distance is needed from the edge, you can substitute wooden dowels for the guide bars.
- Designed specifically for the Rockler Portable Drill Guide (#52885, sold separately)
- Makes it easy to drill repeated holes the same distance from the edge of your work
- Made from durable plastic with structural ribbing for strength
- Rubber pads on underside of base and edge of guide protect workpiece and provide a non-slip grip
- Brass thumbscrews make it easy to lock in desired drilling distance
- Included 1/4'' x 12'' aluminum guide bars allow drilling 1-3/4'' to 8'' from edge
- If more distance is needed from the edge, use wooden dowels or commonly available 1/4'' metal rods in whatever length you need
- If less distance is needed from the edge, pre-drilled holes in the guide let you mount a spacer strip for closer spacing
(1) Edge Guide for Rockler Portable Drill Guide
(4) Mounting screws
|Manufacturer Part Number||TA68247|