Rockler Self-Centering Drill Vise
Perfectly centers your stock for drilling—turn the knob and both faces close smoothly at the same rate.
Our Self-Centering Drill Vise is perfect for pen drilling, but its large capacity and compatibility with our Portable Drill Guide (sold separately) make it useful for much more. Turn the comfortable rubber knob and both faces of the vise close in synchrony. This means that with one setup, you can drill blanks of a wide range of sizes, either squares or rounds, and all will be perfectly centered and plumb. Attach it to our Portable Drill Guide (#52882, sold separately) using the pre-drilled holes and you can drill workpieces of unlimited length. Of course, you can also use it with a drill press in the traditional manner.
- The perfect pen-drilling vise—holds your work centered and plumb
- Use with a drill press or mount it to our Portable Drill Guide for drilling pieces of unlimited length
- Mounts on or under the base of our Portable Drilling Guide—choose the mounting that suits your application
- Jaws open and close in synchrony to center your stock
- V-notches securely hold square stock up to 3'' x 3''
- Durable steel and aluminum construction
- Easy-to-Grip knob with rubber overmold for a comfortable grip
(1) Rockler Self-Centering Drill Vise
(1) Hex key
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.