European Style Sliding Door Hardware
Silent operation and a virtually concealed profile are the two biggest advantages of this hardware. The ribbed side of the track will hold it firmly within the groove. Both upper and lower guides require drilling 35mm holes in doors. Upper guide has an adjustable lug - lockable at 5mm and 8mm depths. Lower roller guide has vertically adjustable steel spindle with nylon roller for door thickness of 5/8" or greater.
- One set is enough for one sliding door
- Tracks are made from brown extruded plastic
- Upper and lower guides are made from molded plastic
(2) Sliding door upper guides
(2) Sliding door lower rollers
(1) Set of Instructions
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.