Freud® 66-100 Solid Carbide Bevel Trim Router Bit - 1/4" Dia x 1/4" H x 1/4" Shank
Ideal for trimming plastic laminates flush with the substrate for a clean, finished edge.
With its slight 7° bevel, this laminate trimming bit will give you a nice, defined edge with just enough angle to take away the sharpness. The shank extends beyond the cutting edge, so the bit self-pilots against the substrate. Without the need a bearing guide, you won't have to worry about contact cement gumming up the ball bearings. Use on hand-held routers, table-mounted portable routers, and laminate trimmers.
- The Freud 66-100 solid carbide bit creates a 7-degree bevel and touts a self-piloting feature that eliminates the expense and upkeep of a ball bearing assembly.
- Cuts all plastic laminates.
- Can be used with hand-held routers, table-mounted portable routers, and laminate trimmers.
- Features TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and a flawless finish.
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion.
- Each bit is computer-balanced and precision-ground for the smoothest possible cuts.
(1) Freud #66-100 1/4'' Solid Carbide Bevel Trim Router Bit, 1/4'' Shank
|Manufacturer Part Number||66-100|