Freud® 70-104 Key Hole Router Bit - 25/64" Dia x 7/16" H x 1/4" Shank
Ideal for routing hanger slots in picture frames, coat racks and other wall hangings.
The large diameter at the end of this Key Hole Router Bit bores a hole to allow a nail or screw head to enter the slot, while the smaller diameter securely holds the shank of the nail or screw. Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Features TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and a flawless finish.
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion.
- Each bit is computer-balanced and precision-ground for the smoothest possible cuts.
- Overall Diameter: 25/64"
- Small Diameter: 3/16"
- Carbide Height: 7/16"
- Height of Larger Diameter: 1/4"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Height: 1-5/8"
- Freud #: 70-104
(1) Freud Key Hole Router Bit
|Manufacturer Part Number||70-104|