Freud® Beadboard Router Bit System
Combined with the Radius V-Groove Bit (sold separately), Freud's Beadboard Tongue and Groove System mills perfect beadboard in a variety of thicknesses from 3/8" to 3/4", and in almost any width. Mill beadboard from any hardwood or softwood, and use it to create a beautiful effect as wainscoting, wall or ceiling paneling, cabinet and bookcase backs, and more.
To mill beadboard as shown, you'll need to purchase both 32329 and 33593. The tongue and groove assembly includes two slot cutters: use the 1/4" cutter to mill a 1/4" thick tongue and groove for 1/2" to 3/4" stock, or switch to the 1/16" cutter for 3/8" material. Once the tongue and groove joints are complete, use the solid carbide Radius V-Groove Bit to rout the beads into the faces of your boards.
Application: Create beautiful wainscoting, paneling, back panels for bookcases, and much more.
- Mills traditional beadboard in a variety of thicknesses and widths.
- 32329 includes two slot cutters to rout either 1/4" or 1/16" tongue & groove joints.
- Use with any hardwood or softwood to match your project or décor.
- Use only with a table mounted router and fence.
Freud # 99-472 Beadboard Bit System (32329)
(1) Arbor with round over profile and straight cutter
(1) 1/4" slotting cutter
(1) 1/16" slotting cutter
Freud # 20-301 Radius V-Grooving Bit (33593)
(1) Solid Carbide Radius V-Grooving Bit
|Bit Type||Tongue & Groove|
1 year ago
over 3 years ago