Freud® 99-762 Shaker Stile and Rail Router Bit - 1-11/16" Dia x 1/2" Shank
Now with Freud's unique, patented Premier Adjustable Rail-and-Stile Router Bit system, you can build cabinet doors in a range of door thicknesses – all with perfectly fitting tenons! This easy-to-use solution produces Shaker-style rail-and-stile doors from 5/8" to 1-1/4" thick. You can adjust the groove width to suit different panel thicknesses for rattle-free plywood panels or solid wood raised panels. You can even create extended tenons for extra joint strength on larger doors. All this with Freud's trademark TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish.
- Standard tenon length is 7/16", and can be adjusted for tenons of any length.
- Lets you choose from a variety of material thicknesses (5/8" to 1-1/4").
- Adjustable shims adjust panel groove down to 7/32" (5.5mm) and up to 3/8" (9.5mm) thick – ideal for plywood panels.
- Unique cutter geometry eliminates tear-out.
- Patented extended tenon capability: Top portion of cutter, including bearing and spindle, can be removed to produce the front of the long tenon profile.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish.
- Perma-SHIELD™ coating reduces heat and pitch buildup and protects from rust.
|Manufacturer Part Number||99-762|