Freud® 99-484 Base Molding Router Bit - 1-11/16" Dia x 15/32" H x 1/2" Shank
Application: Mill base or traditional "mop" boards in any width.
- Ideal for renovators who need to match old, extra-high base moldings.
- Bits can be used to rout base cap only, or to profile the edge of wide base molding.
- Choose your favorite wood to suit the room.
- Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding.
- Use with table mounted, CNC or automatic routers.
Note: For best results make two or more passes.
|Manufacturer Part Number||99-484|
|Bit Type||Decorative Edge|