Freud Box Joint Cutter Set
The SBOX8 Box Joint Cutter Set makes box joint construction easy, producing strong, accurate joints without shims or awkward adjustments.
Freud has developed a method of creating perfectly square, flat-bottom box joints, on a table saw without using a dado set or saw blade. The SBOX8 Box Joint Cutter Set makes box joint construction easy, producing strong, accurate joints without shims or awkward adjustments.
- Patent pending innovation enables users to produce perfectly square, precise box joints quickly and cleanly the very first time-and every time
- Includes instructions for making box joints and building a box joint jig
- Unique tooth design delivers clean cuts through end grain.
- Cuts perfectly square pins and flat-bottomed slots
TIP: Make test cuts and sample joints with your new SBOX8 before using it on your first project. Whenever possible, plan projects to use stock with a width that is an even multiple of either 1/4" or 3/8", resulting in joints with all pins and tails at full width.
(1) Freud Box Joint Cutter Set (1) Storage Case and Instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||SBOX8|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8"|