Freud® Chamfer Router Bits - 1/4" Shank
Application: For multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges.
- Creates a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines.
- Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
(1) Freud Chamfer Router Bit - 1/4" Shank
5.0 / 5.0
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
What is the D dimension on a chamfer bit?
BEST ANSWER: The angle, Height (H) and Diameter (D) is listed in the product description for each individual chamfer bit.
do they make a 30degree chamfer bit?