Freud® LU82M Industrial Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Saw Blades
This multi-purpose blade will cut stacks of man made wood products as well as hardwood and softwood up to 2-3/4" thick. The blade's deep gullets and TCG rip and crosscut through hardwoods and softwoods with ease. Although the ideal working range is 1/2" to 2-3/4" thick, thinner or thicker materials may be cut, resulting in some loss of surface finish.
- Silver I.C.E.™ (Industrial Cooling Element) coating helps resist heat build-up up to two times longer than standard, polished steel blades. The extra protection from heat stress and pitch build-up helps reduce drag, extending the life of your blade and saw motor
- Freud-Made TiCo™ Carbide is durable and chemical-resistant for long life and razor-sharp cuts
- Precision tensioning with computer-controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
- Silver I.C.E.™ (Industrial Cooling Element) Coating is a revolutionary coating that resists corrosion and resin or "pitch" build-up and resists heat up to 2 times longer than standard polished blades
- Features Ti-Co™ Hi-Density Carbide Chipboard Blend for maximum performance
- This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product