Freud® LU74R Industrial Thin Kerf Ultimate Cut-Off Saw Blades
This thin kerf blade produces glass smooth surfaces when crosscutting hardwoods and softwoods, thanks to Freud's unique side grinding technology. The larger blades are ideal for miter box applications. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results.
- The Perma-SHIELD® coating covers the blade plate and cutting edge in a protective layer, reducing heat build-up
- Perma-SHIELD® blades resist binding in large volume cutting, reducing subsequent blade warp. The coating lubricates the blade, allowing it to spin freely, and eliminates pitch and debris build-up on the blade
- Unique side grind polishes the material to produce a superior finish
- Thin kerf allows for easier feeding and reduced waste
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-Stick Coating is a state-of-the-art coating formulation that is superior to any today, and will withstand the toughest woodworking applications. Like Silver I.C.E.™, Perma-SHIELD® eliminates pitch and debris build-up reducing down time for cleaning
- Features Ti-Co™ Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for maximum performance