Grr-Rip Block™ Smart Hook Push Block
Not all push blocks are created equal, and Micro-Jig's Grr-Rip Block is one that stands a head above the rest.
Not all push blocks are created equal, and Micro-Jig's Grr-Rip Block is one that stands a head above the rest. It features "Gravity Heel" drop-down hooks on either end, which provide rigid backup support for heavier cutting tasks, such as jointing wide boards. Set the push block down in the middle of a board, and the hooks automatically retract, move it back to the end, and they drop down again. If you wish, you can also lock them in the retracted position. The extremely grippy "podular" rubber base won't clog with dust, and feels very durable. The shape of the Grr-Rip Block also allows it to be used on edge—perfect for resawing, or for raising panels vertically.
- The Grr-Rip Block increases safety and stability when working with jointers, band saws, router tables, shapers and table saws.
- Gravity Heels grab the tail-end of the board or automatically retract mid-board.
- Hooks easily locks in the up-position when not needed.
- Use the 90° flip guide for veneers or resawing on band saws.
- 90° flip guide also functions as a guard to protect your fingers from bits and blades.
- Gravity Heels still engage while the GRR-RIP BLOCK is in vertical position for superior control.
- Comfortable ergonomic handle.
- Durable polymer construction.
- Deflector/Connector (#48541) available separately for use as a chip guard when routing with a guide bearing or pin.
(1) Grr-Rip Block™ Smart Hook Push Block (GB-1)
|Manufacturer Part Number||GB-1|