I-Semble Blind Shelf Support Drilling Guide
Guides your drill bit at a 90° angle to bore the deep holes required for our I-Semble Blind Shelf Supports (#58646 and #59434, sold separately).
Drilling the deep holes for floating shelf supports can be a challenge without a drill press or guide. This simple, inexpensive jig helps you maintain a 90° angle so your holes are straight, and your shelf square to the wall. It works for both the posts that go in the back of the shelf, and the posts that go in the wall (only our Heavy-Duty supports require posts in the wall). You can secure the guide to the back of your shelf with the included screws to ensure it doesn't shift during drilling.
Important Note: ONLY compatible with our I-Semble Light-Duty and Heavy-Duty Blind Shelf Supports (#58646 and #59434, sold separately). NOT compatible with #20103 Floating Shelf Supports.
- Helps make drilling holes for installing Blind Shelf Supports easier and more accurate
- Works for I-Semble Heavy-Duty and Light-Duty Blind Shelf Supports (#59434 and #58646, sold separately)
- Notches indicate centers of holes, making it easy to align guide with marks on shelf or wall
- 1-1/2'' width is the same as a stud width for easy centering between left and right marks
- Molded markings show which holes are used for which Blind Shelf Support
- Includes two screws for temporarily attaching guide to back of shelf
(1) Blind Shelf Support Drilling Guide
(2) #9 x 5/8'' Flat-Head Screws
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood