Rockler Jig-It Knob and Pull Pro Drilling Guide
Ensures accurate hole spacing by using the actual pull for setup—stops provide efficiency and repeatability!
Fast setup and flawless repeatability make our Drawer Pull Drilling Guide the top pick for installing hardware on anything from kitchen cabinets to fine furniture. Since you use the actual pull to set the hole spacing, measurement errors are eliminated. Simply attach the pull to the two drilling guides, tighten the knobs, and drill. The guides are fully left and right, as well as up and down, and an extendable stop can be set for repeatable drilling. The stop can extend from either the left side or right side of the jig, making it useful for wide drawers with two pulls. Thanks to interlocking sawtooth racks, you can be confident that your settings won't slip, and that even if you switch settings, you can go back to your previous settings with perfect accuracy.
- Drill perfectly spaced, accurately positioned mounting holes for knobs and pulls
- Uses the actual pull for setup, so center-to-center spacing is perfect, every time
- Jig allows installation anywhere from 1'' to 8-1/4'' from the edge of drawer front or door
- Interlocking sawtooth racks align the frame and rails square, and ensure accurate repeatability
- Works with drawer pulls with posts spaced up to 7-1/2'' from center to center
- Includes 3/16'' diameter split-point drill bit that stores on-board
- Patent pending
(1) Rockler Knob and Pull Pro Drilling Guide
(1) 3/16'' split-point drill bit
(1) Hex key
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.