iGaging 12'' Center Rule & Angle Gauge
Use this multifunction ruler to dial in the angle on your bevel gauge, find centers for drilling drawer knobs, set the height on your table saw or router table, or simply as a standard ruler. One face features a precision angle gaugefrom 0-50°, while the other has a 6" x 6" center rule along one edge, and a 12" standard rule along the other. The 3" end rule is useful for setting up machinery.
- The 12" Center Rule/Angle Gauge is made of hardened stainless steel
- Clear 1/2 degree marks and 1/4 degree dots on the angle gauge for easy reading
- All corners are square, so the rule can be used for drawing parallel and square lines, and for squaring saw blades
- Range: 0-12" / 0-50 degrees
(1) 12" Center Rule/Angle Gauge Multifunction Ruler
|Manufacturer Part Number||34-222|