INCRA Precision Specialty Rules 6'' x 3'' X-Y Marker
Measures from both edges of a corner in one operation.
The new INCRA Precision Specialty Rules 6" x 3" X-Y Marker measures from both edges of a corner in one operation! Locate drill centers fast and accurately for positioning and installing cabinet door knobs and handles, installing casters on furniture, or marking flute lines. One or both t-bars can be easily removed for single edge referencing or flat work. And like all INCRA rules, the easy-to-read no-glare matte finish along with the unique grid layout make finding and leaving your mark effortless.
- Makes it easy to measure and mark reference points from either edge of a corner
- Makes positioning and drilling holes for cabinet door knobs and handles a breeze
- One or both t-bars may be easily removed for single edge referencing
- Easy-to-read no-glare matte finish
- Unique grid layout makes it easy to find your mark
(1) INCRA Precision Specialty Rules 6" x 3" X-Y Marker
|Manufacturer Part Number||XY0603|
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!
Why did you choose this?
I am making a vibrating table for casting materials. It will have 4- 9" carriage bolts all the way through, going down the center of a compression spring to and through the base plate.. I'd like to make this look good and avoid contact between the bolts and the springs
David K on Feb 14, 2019