Jet® 1-1/2HP Cyclone Dust Collector
Jet's two-stage Cyclone dust separation system pulls heavy debris into the collection drum first, providing uninterrupted suction and better efficiency for the same horsepower. The direct mount filter further eliminates inefficiencies caused by ridged flex hosing and bends in the ductwork. Fine dust is filtered down to 1 micron or less, providing an exceptionally clean working environment in your shop. Cleaning the filter is quick and simple with the dual-paddle cleaning system. A radio frequency remote control, large 20-gallon collection bin and swiveling casters round out the convenience and user-friendliness of this dust collector. Upgrade to a Jet Cyclone Dust Collector today and experience the difference.
- Two-stage dust separation provides more working CFM than comparable horsepower single-stage units
- Heavy debris is pulled down to the collection drum before reaching the filter, eliminating clogs and reduced suction
- Direct mounted filter reduces inefficiencies from ridged flex hosing and bends
- Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material, capturing fine particles down to 1 micron and below
- Heavy debris is captured in 20-gallon drum with quick release levers and independent casters for quick emptying
- Radio-frequency remote control works from up to 50' away
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
- There is an additional $85.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% Restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||717530K|
Otherwise works well - reasonably quiet and very good suction with a flexible pipe. Really moves chips from a 6 inch jointer!
6 months ago
Still setting up the shop so I can use it to its full potential.
1 year ago