Dust Right® Quick Change Multi-Port Tool Set
The Dust Right Quick Change Multi-Port Tool Set lets you quickly move a single 4'' dust hose from tool to tool, eliminating the expense of permanent ductwork and a large dust collector. The set includes our Quick Change Handle, which is left attached to your dust hose, and a total of four Tool Ports, which attach via hose clamps to the dust ports on your tools. Once the Tool Ports are installed, the handle slips on and off quickly. The two 4'' Tool Ports are ideal for larger tools like table saws, jointers and planers, while the two 2-1/2'' to 4'' Tool Ports fit nicely onto smaller tools like router tables, small band saws and benchtop tools. Another benefit of the system as a whole is that, with no need for permanent ductwork, your machines can stay mobile, an important aspect of any small shop. Just keep the handle attached to the 4'' hose on your dust collector and you can move from task to task like never before.
- Large ergonomic handle with two sturdy points of connection to the main duct
- Angled design of handle lessens strain on the hose, and lessens wrist fatigue caused by the weight of the hose
- Air flow adjustment valve on handle lets you reduce air flow to prevent floor mats and other items from sealing off the opening
- Tool Ports feature a flexible rubber boot on one end that provides a tight connection and allows for slight variations in the size of the tool's dust port
(2) 4'' Tool Ports
(2) 2-1/2'' to 4'' Tool Ports
(5) 4'' Keyed Bridge Hose Clamps
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.