Jet® 2HP Cyclone Dust Collector
Jet's two-stage Cyclone dust separation system pulls heavy debris into the collection drum first, providing uninterrupted suction and better efficiency for the same horsepower. The direct mount filter further eliminates inefficiencies caused by ridged flex hosing and bends in the ductwork. Fine dust is filtered down to 1 micron or less, providing an exceptionally clean working environment in your shop. Cleaning the filter is quick and simple with the dual-paddle cleaning system. A radio frequency remote control with timed shutoff, large collection bin and swiveling casters round out the convenience and user-friendliness of this dust collector. Upgrade to a Jet Cyclone Dust Collector today and experience the difference.
- Two-stage dust separation provides more working CFM than comparable horsepower single-stage units
- Heavy debris is pulled down to the collection drum before reaching the filter, eliminating clogs and reduced suction
- Direct mounted filter reduces inefficiencies from ridged flex hosing and bends
- Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material, capturing fine particles down to 1 micron and below
- Heavy debris is captured in 20-gallon drum with quick release levers and independent casters for quick emptying
- Radio-frequency remote control works from up to 50' away
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
- Remote timer settings allows system to run for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours before automatic shutoff
- There is an additional $85.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% Restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||717530K|
1 year ago
1 year ago
I purchased Jet 2HP Cyclone, and the difference is phenomenal. The units filter is a polyester pleated style with a bag at the bottom. Essentially, you move the handle back and forth whereby the internal paddle snaps the polyester pleats and the dust settles into the bag below, while the larger debris accumulates in the bin. I haven't noticed any measurable reduction in vacuum suction. Have some help during assembly, but it wasn't overly difficult.