Automaxx Wood Project Clamps automatically adjust for any thickness of material, eliminating the need to readjust the clamp when changing stock. Whether you're clamping a 2x4 or a piece of veneer, one squeeze is all it takes to secure your work. The clamping force is easily set with a thumbscrew, and once set, stays the same for all materials. While most commonly used as face clamps for assembling frames with pocket hole joints, Wood Project Clamps can be used for numerous tasks, including workholding, face-to-face glueups, edge jointing of narrow boards and various assembly tasks. Kreg Automaxx clamps are also available in a bench clamp configuration (#56768, sold separately) for use with Clamp Traks, Clamp Plates and Rockler T-Tracks. You can also try Automaxx Bar Clamps (sold separately) and Automaxx Heavy-Duty Bar Clamps (sold separately) for larger clamping larger workpieces.
- Larger contoured grips fit hands more comfortably
- Thumbscrew provides one-handed pressure adjustment
- 30% shorter handle opening makes the clamps easier to close
- More consistent pressure for predictable clamping performance
- Auto Adjust™ technology automatically adjusts to any thickness
- Extra-large clamp faces distribute pressure evenly
- Heavy-duty all-metal construction