Case for Rockler Doweling Jigs
Keep all three of your Rockler Doweling Jigs, plus the matching drill bits and stop collars, neatly organized in one compact case!
This handy fitted case keeps all three of your Rockler Doweling Jigs, drill bits and stop collars neatly organized in one compact case. Easy-to-carry and easy-to-store, it makes doweling a grab-and-go operation. The case is blow-molded with dedicated spots for 1/4'', 3/8'' and 1/2'' jigs, bits and stop collars (all sold separately).
- Store all three of your Rockler Doweling Jigs, plus the corresponding drill bits and stop collars, in one handy blow-molded case!
- No need to rummage through your drill bits when it's time to do some doweling; with this case it's all at your fingertips
- Pre-molded spots for 1/4'', 3/8'' and 1/2'' jigs, along with their corresponding drill bits, stop collars and hex keys
- Jigs, drill bits and stop collars sold separately*
- Lightweight, durable plastic construction
*Note: If you don't have the jigs yet, you can buy this case along with our complete set of jigs, bits and stop collars (see #66292, sold separately).
(1) Case for Rockler Doweling Jigs
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood