Kutzall 1/4'' Shaft, 1/2'' Diameter - Ball Nose Burr
Kutzall tools are fast-cutting and long lasting, designed to work easily and efficiently where other conventional tools fail. Their tungsten carbide coatings consist of hundreds of extremely sharp teeth that rapidly remove stock and last much longer than high-speed steel tools. They are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch.
Whether you are a casual hobbyist or professional craftsman, Kutzall's durable carbide coatings will last job after job. All Burrs are used for various carving, hobby, industrial or do-it-yourself applications in flex-shaft tools or popular hand-held grinders with collets or adjustable chucks. Tool diameters are approximate and do not include the thickness of the coating.
When you need to remove material in hurry but still require precise control, there are no better tools for the job than Kutzall Extreme Burrs. The Extreme Burrs come equipped with a rugged, very coarse coating applied by fellow craftsmen. The aggressive, razor-sharp, tungsten-carbide teeth hog material away with unparalleled efficiency, while maximizing loading resistance. Recommended Max RPM is 25,000.
- Rapid Material Removal - Saving you time and effort.
- Comfortable, Effortless Operation - Allowing you to easily and quickly remove a variety of materials
- Tungsten Carbide Teeth - Giving you outstanding wear-life, for a much longer lasting burr.
- Leaves a relatively smooth finish.
- Should only be used on non-metals or non-metallic materials.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7 business days
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood