Rockler Magnetic Cord Keepers
Holds and keeps power cord right where you can see it.
Shipping Restrictions: Ground Transportation Only.
No more stepping on or tripping over cords, or wondering if a tool is plugged in or not, the Magnetic Cord Keeper has a 5/16" opening that holds a standard-thickness power cord and keeps it right where you can see it. The built-in rare earth magnet is extremely strong and adheres to any ferrous metal surface, keeping your cords at a manageable height. Holds up the cords on your table saw, scroll saw, band saw, or use one to keep a pencil handy! Measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 7/8" thick.
- Keeps cords off the floor and out of the way
- Stop bending over, the Magnetic Cord Keeper keeps cords at a manageable height
- Rare earth magnet strongly adheres to any ferrous metal surface
- Ideal for table saw, scroll saw, and band saw cords
- Use it to keep a pencil always handy
(1) Pack of 2 Magnetic Cord Keepers
|Dimensions||1-1/2" diameter x 7/8" thick|