Rockler Cord Winding Brackets, 2-Pack
Keeps cords up to 12 gauge thick off the floor and neatly wound—just turn the knob to release the cord.
Whether it's an extension cord or the power cord to one of your tools, this simple set of cord winders will keep it off the floor and out of harm's way. When it's time to use the cord, just give the knob a twist to release the whole cord at once. After you wind it back up, the flexible rubber cord keeper means there's no need to tie it off. Buy several and mount them wherever they're needed—each bracket has a super-strong self-adhesive backing, and the various mounting holes align with both the 1'' grid of our optional steel pegboards and the 32mm hole spacing on our optional Rock-Steady Steel Stands. You can also use your own longer screws to mount them to your workbench or the wall. The distance between the two brackets can be varied to accommodate cords of any length.
- Keeps extension cords and power cords safely off the floor, eliminating tripping hazards and reducing cord wear
- Distance between brackets can be varied for cords of any length
- 3M peel-and-stick high-strength double-sided adhesive tape allows mounting to smooth surfaces without fasteners
- Center holes fit pegboard with 1'' spacing—hardware is included for attachment to our steel pegboard
- Side holes fit 32mm hole spacing of our Rock-Steady Stands
- Knobs twist with detents every 90 degrees for quick release of cord
- Flexible rubber slots on front of knobs secure cords as large as 12 gauge
- Includes machine screws and nuts for mounting to steel components (wood screws sold separately)
(2) Rockler Cord Winding Brackets
(4) #6-32 x 1/2'' machine screws
(4) #6 hex nuts