Turning Mandrel, 1'' Shoulder, 5/16-18 Threads
For fans of our premium Pizza Cutter, Bottle Opener, and Ice Cream Scoop Hardware Kits, here is a handy mandrel that will have you cranking out turned handles like hotcakes. With a shoulder diameter that matches the final turned diameter of your handles, the turning mandrel eliminates the guesswork and repetitive measuring that you previously had to do as you brought the blank down to size. The mandrel also features a post that threads directly into the handle insert that comes with the turning kits, a touch that makes chucking the handle into your lathe simpler than ever before.
Smooth shaft is 3/8" in diameter to fit your lathe chuck. Threaded end has a 5/16-18 thread that threads into the insert, which you install in your turning blank
Recommended accessory for the following turning kits:
- Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter Turning Kit, Pewter (#55423, sold separately)
- Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter Turning Kit, Chrome (#34913, sold separately)
- Bottle Opener Turning Kit, Chrome (#42387, sold separately)
- Bottle Opener Turning Kit, Pewter (#44185, sold separately)
- Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop Hardware Kit (#59182, sold separately)
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.