Mirka Abranet 5'' Sanding Discs - 10-Pack
Abranet mesh sanding discs from Mirka combine excellent dust-collection, a uniform surface finish and a far longer lifespan than traditional abrasives. Thousands of tiny holes in the mesh material result in superior airflow that dramatically reduces dust when used with a shop vacuum. Unlike traditional discs, there is no need to match up hole patterns. Due to their better ventilation, Abranet discs also run far cooler, resulting in less clogging and a longer life. Abranet discs are used for wood, metal, composite materials and for sanding finishes. They perform beautifully for topcoat sanding, with virtually zero pilling or corning. Recommend using Mirka Abranet 5'' Pad Protectors (#53182, sold separately) with any Mirka Abranet Sanding Discs to protect sanding pads. Assorted Grit Pack (#52777) includes one of each: P80, P100, P120, P150, P180, P220, P320, P400, P600 and Pad Protector.
- Hook-and-loop design for easy grit changes
- Aluminum oxide grain is durable and long lasting
- Rugged resin over resin bonding
- Thousands of small holes for dust free sanding and compatibility with any hole pattern
- Excels at sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and much more
- The polyamide fabric on the back of these discs cuts the hooks of the sanding pad unlike ordinary sanding discs