Mortise Chisels and Handle
Cut clean mortises by hand! The Mortise Chisel Insert allows you to do hand square mortises quickly and accurately without having to set up your mortise machine. Works with the Mortise Chisel Handle (#43610, Sold Separately). Simply start your mortise by drilling holes with your Forstner bit. Then clean-up the mortise using this 6-1/2"" solid Ash handle and any mortising chisel with a 5/8"" shank. Cuts clean, precise mortises where mortising machines can't access or when you just have a few to do and don't want to set up your mortise machine. Note: Chisels shown not included.
- Makes it possible to cut clean, accurate mortise joints by hand
- 6-1/2"" hardwood handle is made of solid Ash
- Accepts any mortising chisel with a 5/8"" shank
- Steel locking ring makes installing or changing a mortise chisel easy
- Sets up quickly and easily
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.