Next Wave SHARK HD520
Features a full 50'' of Y-axis capacity, an industry-leading 2-year factory warranty, exclusive Virtual Zero Unlimited software and FREE training webinars!
As low as $4,999.99
Estimated Vendor Lead Time: 7-10 Business Days
Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
A 15% restocking fee is charged on all machines returned to Rockler.
If a machine is returned with a registered software, the customer is responsible for paying for that software as it is not returnable.
Returns accepted in the first 30 days, must be returned complete and in the original box.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Whether for the home shop or the production floor, Next Wave SHARK HD520 makes an exceptionally versatile tool that can meet all your machining needs. It can shape, drill, carve, dado and rabbet a huge variety of projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics. The Next Wave SHARK HD520 features a full 50'' of Y-axis travel and robust, industrial-grade components: a heavy-duty aluminum- and steel-reinforced gantry, an extruded aluminum router mount, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides, and anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axes. Except for the router (see compatible router list below), it ships standard with everything needed to get started: the latest version of Vectric VCarve design software, a color pendant controller, two hold-down clamps, a carbide V-bit, and Next Wave CNC’s exclusive, patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software. It's fully compatible with Next Wave CNC’s extensive line of accessories: laser, 4th axis, Shark Tooth drawing tool, and more. Made in the USA and backed by a full two-year warranty and lifetime technical support. In addition, Next Wave offers FREE monthly training webinars.
- Extended bed for 50'' of Y-axis travel—ideal for larger projects
- Patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software lets you map the surface of your material with an unlimited number of reference points. The program then uses these points to auto adjust the G-code to conform to the actual surface of your material, eliminating problems caused by a warped or bowed workpiece
- Colored touch screen pendant controller
- Ready2Control software ($149 retail value)
- Includes the latest edition of Vectrics VCarve PRO design software ($699 retail value)
- Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack ($99 retail value)
- Steel encased gantry legs for superior rigidity
- Removeable steel base side shields minimize dust and debris
- Linear ball bearing carriages and guide rails
- Anti— backlash, wear— compensated leadscrews on all axes
- Rigid interlocking aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry backplate for heavy machining capabilities
- Rugged aluminum router mounting clamp
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB interface
- X & Y homing capability
- Two-year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Lifetime technical support
- Made in the USA
Next Wave SHARK HD520 is fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately):
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618
(1) Aluminum router mount (see list of compatible routers)
(1) ) V-Groove Bit (colors may vary)
(2) Hold Down Clamps (colors may vary)
(1) Latest Edition of VCarve PRO Software
(1) CNC Shark Control Panel operating software with Virtual Zero Unlimited
(1) Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||10024|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.