Nicholson Cabinetmaker Files
Tackle all of your filing needs with this great selection of full-size (8" and 10") files. Each sold separately. File handle (sold separately) holds most popular files. Contoured to fit hand for straight, lathe and draw filing.
- #12492 - 8" Four-in-One hand Rasp and File is four tools in one. Each side has both a rasp for solid stock removal and a double cut file for smoothing. One side is flat for working flat or convex surfaces, while the other side is half round for working concave surfaces.
- #12542 - 8" Round Wood Rasp Bastard Cut Used for the same purpose as regular wood rasps. Used in places for which their shapes make them particularly effective. Round shape. Bastard cut.
- #12369 - 10" Mill Smooth Cut Used for sharpening mill or circular saws. Also for draw-filing and finishing metals. Rectangular shape. Single cut on sides and edges. Two square edges.
- #12450 - 10" Pattern Maker Cabinet Rasp, 2nd Cut, #49 Half-round shape. Narrow pattern, cut edges. Used when smooth wood finish is required.
#12492 8" 4-in-1 Hand Rasp and File
(1) 8" 4-in-1 Hand Rasp and File
#12542 8" Round Wood Rasp Bastard Cut File
(1) 8" Round Wood Rasp Bastard Cut File
#12369 10" Smooth Mill File
(1) 10" Smooth Mill File
#12450 10" Pattern Maker Cabinet Rasp
(1) 10" Pattern Maker Cabinet Rasp
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
3 months ago
5 months ago
over 2 years ago