Non-Skid Rubber Bumpers
Made from a non-skid material called Polylastomer®, these rubber bumpers excel at keeping objects in place, and protecting the surface beneath. Now you can mince garlic without the cutting board walking across the counter. They also have utility in the shop for jigs, or for protecting sanded surfaces while you sand the other side. Use them on bread boxes, cookbook holders, or as heavy-duty bumpers for larger cabinet doors. Available in 1/2" or 3/4" diameters.
- Made from Polylastomer®, a rubber-like material
- Use screws to secure the rubber bumpers
- Also can be used as case feet for lightweight furniture that tends to slide
(1) Package of screws
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood