Nova G3 Lite Chuck with 2'' Jaws, 1'' x 8TPI Direct Thread
A four-jaw self-centering chuck for all lathes 14'' and smaller—direct threaded for a 1'' x 8TPI lathe spindle.
The Nova 48287 G3 Lite Chuck is a four-jaw self-centering chuck that features a reverse lock for turning in both forward and reverse. It has a 1'' x 8TPI direct thread, and is designed for the Nova Comet II reversing midi lathe and other lathes with 1'' x 8TPI spindles. Its strong but lightweight body has less overhang, which is perfect for smaller lathe spindles. Comes standard with premium Nova features like auto stop, copper composite jaw slides, adjustable T-bar handle and 2'' Jaws. Powerful Tuff Lock hardened gearing with smooth, precise action delivers incredibly solid, vibration-free performance. Accepts the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks.
- High powered Tuff Lock gearing delivers outstanding grip for little effort, fast comfortable
- Adjustable T-bar handle
- Open back for easy cleaning
- Fits full range of NOVA Chuck Accessories
- 1'' x 8TPI direct thread—not compatible with accept inserts
- Precision machined from single solid steel billet for maximum performance
- Special Nova dovetail profile on jaws grips wood fibers firmly
- Small, compact design minimizes load on small spindles and bearings
(1) Nova G3 Lite Chuck, 1'' x 8TPI Direct Thread
(1) Set of 2'' (50mm) jaws
(1) Set of fasteners
|Manufacturer Part Number||48287|
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood