Rockler Quick-Release Pock-It Hole Clamp
Clamp and align pocket hole joints quickly and accurately—quick-release clutch allows fast adjustments!
Our Pock-it Hole Clamp® gives you perfect alignment, every time, thanks to the integral alignment pin, which fits into any 3/8'' x 15° pocket hole. Plus, the quick-release slide button lets you close the clamp in an instant! The ratcheting handle allows for final tightening, even when the handle is lying close to the benchtop. To use, simply clamp the joint using one pocket hole, insert a screw in the neighboring hole and drive it home. Continue cycling the clamp between holes as needed. Works great for 3/8'' pocket holes on 3/4'' thick face frames and casework. Maximum face frame width is 3'' for the piece that is screwed into.
- Unique design allows easy clamping and surface alignment of pocket hole joints
- Pin fits in a 3/8'' x 15° pocket hole while the clamp tightens the joint
- Works in 3/8'' pocket holes on 3/4'' thick face frames and casework
- Clearance in the clamp body enables clamping and fastening of joints with two or more pocket holes
- Ratcheting handle allows for clamping face frames flat on the workbench
- Tighten or release the handle quickly and easily using the quick-release slide button
- 3'' wide stock capacity for the piece that is screwed into
Important Note: Plastic pin is depth adjustable with a slotted screwdriver. For proper alignment, be sure it does NOT bottom out in the pocket hole.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TACWC-75Q|
- Patents: rockler.com/patents