Rockler Sure-Foot F-Style Clamps
Sure-Foot base stands firm on the bench without tipping—includes no-mar clamp pads on both sides to prevent damage to your work.
The beauty of our Sure-Foot F-clamps is their remarkable stability when stood upright on the bench. With the no-tip stability of the Sure-Foot base married to an F-style clamp body, you can set them out as needed, leaving both hands free for positioning and clamping your work. The redesigned handle provides exceptional grip and leverage, while the tried-and-true quick-release clutch enables quick closing without any slippage. The castings feature large clamping faces with included no-mar clamp pads on both sides. The carbon steel bars are impressively rigid, allowing up to 660 lbs. of clamping force. 2-1/2'' throat depth. Choose from five lengths: 6'', 12'', 18'', 24'' and 36''. Sold singly.
Sure-Foot F-Clamp Details:
- With the no-tip stability of the Sure-Foot base in an F-style body, you can stand them up, leaving two hands free for easy positioning and clamping
- Up to 660 lbs. clamping pressure, suitable for most medium-duty clamping tasks
- 2-1/2'' throat depth, great for woodworking, carpentry and DIY projects
- Rugged cast-iron clamp bodies with rigid carbon steel bar for minimal deflection
- Ergonomic handle with rubber overmolds for comfortable grip
- Protective caps on both jaws help prevent damage to your work
- Quick-release clutch lock for fast adjustments without slippage
(1) Rockler Sure-Foot F-Style Clamp
- Patents: rockler.com/patents