Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning
Powermatic® Air Filtration System
Your shop may look clean, but how clean is the air? The PM1200 Air Filtration System traps up to 99% of all 5-micron particles and 85% of all 1-micron particles for a healthier work environment. Three blower speeds modify air flow. The unit can be operated either at the cabinet or with the remote transmitter, which uses radio frequency, eliminating the need for line-of-sight operation. The timer has nine settings, allowing continuous operation for up to 9 hours while you're away, and will shut off at the end of that period. The filter guards can be removed and installed without tools, for instant filter access.
- Two-filter system traps particles as small as 1 micron
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range of effectiveness
- Timer has nine settings, for up to nine hours of continuous operation
- Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency, can be blown clean
- Electrostatic outer filter is disposable
- Diffusion filter disperses exhausted air
- Four eye bolts allow suspension from shop ceiling
- Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
- Three blower speeds to modify air flow
- Filter guards install and remove easily without tools for quick access to filters
- Two carry handles for portability
- Fully enclosed motor has overload protection for long service life.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791330|
|Flow Rate||1196 CFM|