Powermatic PM1900TX-CK1 Dust Collector, 3HP 1PH 230V, 2-Micron Canister Kit
The PM1900 Dust Collector features the exclusive TurboCone™ which improves chip separation to prevent clogging of the filter, and increases packing efficiency of the collector bag. The canister filter offers superior filtering surface area over standard bags, and captures 98% of 2-micron particles. A digital timer can be set for up to 99 minutes, and an infrared sensor allows remote control operation. The all-metal duct improves rigidity and air flow. The clear collector bags are large capacity, which means less down-time changing them. Four swivel casters and conveniently located handles allow for easy mobility.
- TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Remote-controlled digital timer can be programmed for up to 99 minutes
- All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
- 2-micron canister filters offer over six times filtering surface area of standard bags
- The large impeller is powered by a 3HP motor for peak performance
- Triple 4" dust ports allow for several hoses to be attached at the same time
- Collection bags use a snap ring for rapid installation/removal
- 10 cubic feet collection bag capacity reduces number of bag changes.
- Tall filter bags require less cleaning due to the larger surface area
- Four swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- There is an additional $85.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this
- Please call customer service before returning product.
(4) Swivel Casters
|Manufacturer Part Number||1792072K|
|Sound Rating||86 - 92 dB|
|Capacity||10 Cubic Feet|
|Flow Rate||1782 CFM|
9 months ago
The CK1 uses 230V single-phase power. The CK3 uses either 230V or 460V and needs 3-phase power. 3-phase power is usually only available in commercial-type buildings. Most residential homes only have single-phase power. If you are looking to use this in your home shop, then you would want the CK1 assuming you have a 230V outlet or are going to wire in a 230V dedicated outlet for this collector. If you only have a 110V outlet then you will need a 2hp or smaller motor.